Thursday, September 27, 2012

MTME Pretty Pattern Design

Well it's been a bit hectic around here...soccer season, school projects and just life in general. I am surprised I got this card made on time. We are getting into the swing of Halloween around here, costume shopping with the kids and thought this card would jump start me into the season. My card was made with the  Spooky Surprise digital stamp set and Hauntingly Homemade Paper. I just loved the witch's feet and the all of the elements included with the stamp set. I used my nestabilities to cut out the borders around the stamps and added Micheal's $1.00 bin rhinestones in purple and black. I used prismacolor pencils and glitter gel pens to color in the stamp. I printed all of the paper on one 8.5x11 sheet of cardstock and used my Cuttlebug Spider Web embossing folder. Sorry the picture is not that great, but I took the picture at night with poor lighting:(   I used my Martha Stewart graveyard border punch. Well I am off  to start running around again have a great day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment